Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Royale: The Anniversary Experience


There. I’ve dreamed it. I’ve seen it. I’ve experienced it. I’ve been in it. I’ve been a part of it. And now, I’ll be it.

Just last Sunday, I’ve had the opportunity to be a part of one of the most surreal experiences I’ve ever had in my life. A dream come true. One of the dreams that had turned into reality. Yes, I wasn’t on stage like Sir Yosie Saraniogon or my mentor Sir Junatz Estacio or our Supremo Sir Adrian Alebin but I felt as if it was I in the limelight. Once or twice, I gave my best pose as the cameras flashed and put on my best smile and brandished a beauty queen wave as the video cameras grazed the lower box seats to where I and some of the Dreamteam Jr. Spartans were perched. My heart thudded to the reverberating beat of the drums. A lot of times, I’ve screamed at the top of my lungs, drowned by the thundering yells and boisterous bawls of my seatmates and by the echoing ‘Ooohs’ and ‘Aaahs’ of our guests. A few other times, I rose to my feet and jumped (imagine that!) for joy as people around me clapped their hands and made a cacophony of noises that were caterwauling as well. Yes, I’m not one of the proclaimed winners, but being a Royalista, I for one am already a winner.

Having Sir Junatz and Ma’am Che behind me, cheering on, I’ve realized a lot of things. As I stepped into the portals of Royale Business Club-Baguio, I took a deep breath, sucked in the air, and closed my eyes. This is my new family. No regrets. This is my stepping-stone to better living, a better life for my family. I readily knew that I had more than my own fate in my hands. I’d have to be driven to lead, driven to excel, and driven to serve. These I learned just by being around Sir Junatz and Ma’am Che, and of course my fellow Royalistas. The challenge now lies in my hands. I’ll have fantastic tumbles across, I know, but then I’ll emerge victorious as I learn things along the way. That’s a promise I made to myself.

I’ve always thought joining Royale Business Club was going to be somewhat of a part-time job, something that would only cater to and purge the doubts people around me are eliciting in addition to my desires of having to socialize and communicate with others and my ultimate desire to improve my family’s socio-economic status. I never thought that it would make me feel this way – above the clouds. Watching all the testimonies of those who had made their dreams come true has heightened my desires of not just having a support system but also rather aiming to stand on stage and also testify that, “I made it. All my hopes and dreams have come true. You’re next.”  As one person after the other had their VTRs up on the screen and as they came up on stage in person to testify, I got more and more enlivened and exhilarated. Now I realize what Up Junatz really meant by dragging me to all the supposedly previous trainings I had to attend. Royale Business Club’s 6th Anniversary was the inception of all trainings and the foundation of many more activities and events for the year and the years to come.

Until this day, I couldn’t get that astounding and incredible feeling out of my system. The experience was phenomenal and mind-blowing. I’ve gone crazy. I’m out of my wits. I’m mental. I’m at the verge of falling into a realm which I haven’t encountered before – a mysterious and deeper realm posing challenges and escapades encumbered with unending dreams, everlasting hopes, undying beliefs, unyielding faith, and inviolable trust towards people around no other than my fellow Royalistas. Yes, this is just the beginning. The best is yet to come! Dahil dito sa Royale, payaman ka!

And for that, I thank the Lord God for guiding me through this unforgettable life journey and for getting us safely to SM Mall of Asia Arena for the event, my mentor Junatz for his perseverance and for giving me this great opportunity to be a part of Turbocharged Jr Spartans, my mentor Ate Che for patiently coordinating and being so understanding, Tito Boyet and Tita Loui as with Tito Noli for the positive response and for the ride, Pia, Ate Mai and Ate Annie for the camaraderie, and for every other Royalista who in one way or another has helped me in this venture. Mabuhay kayong lahat! God bless!

(To be continued…)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me A Message